Saturday, January 08, 2005

It's a boy!

On my Monday my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. His name is Eli Willis.

Shortly after he was born, he was taken off to the NICU for testing. He had to stay there for about almost 48 hours. Turns out that it was nothing.

Cindie did amazing. I am in awe of her. She handled the delivery and crisis with such grace. She is an amazing woman.

Hannah is doing very well with it as you can see below. She is doing better than I would have thought possible.

I am still waiting for the hospital to post his picture at which point I will provide a link or something. I need to take more pictures, but as most of you know; having a new baby around really limits your ability to get it all done.

I'll share more on a day when my eyes aren't crossing from exhaustion.

1 comment:

Troy said...

Congratulations! Children truly are a blessing from the Lord!