Tuesday, February 08, 2005

new look

The reason that I have a new look is mostly that my wife has started a blog and wanted to use the polka dots. I thought it would be lame if our blogs had the same template, so I changed it. Her blog is intended to be a place to share pictures and family news for her siblings. Right now it has a bunch of pictures of my family, mostly featuring our new addtion. You can check it out here:

I've got several things that I want to write about including a look at Acts 5. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

shannoncaroland said...

I'm not sure what happened. I had the link typed in but when blogger published it, it disappeared. The site is coccofamily.blogspot.com

Sam said...

As you know, I didn't particlarly like the polka dot look. So thank you Cindy. Black is definatly the new brown. Or something like that.