Friday, December 08, 2006

Change of Plan

Instead of dedicating this blog to talking about the pending adoption, Cindie and I will work together on a blog dedicated solely to that. We will both have the ability to contribute, so you will see more posts with more information representing both of our perspectives.

On the right, you'll see a link to that blog, beneath the link to Cindie's "family blog. The web address for the adoption blog is www.ramiahadoption.blogspot.com

I've already reposted the "Ramiah" post on that site.

We are sending out information about how to financially support the adoption in our Christmas letter. If you would like that information, but do not think you would be on our Christmas card list, you can leave a comment letting me know. Or give me a phone call

2 comments:

jana said...

Hey, Cutler's here. Would be nice to see a picture of this child. We could show you one of our child that we just adopted from Africa. It is emotionally draining, and yet awesome!!! Get in touch, great to see people we know catching the vision. WOuld be great if we all had financial support for these things.

shannoncaroland said...

I'm humbled that the Cutlers have found my blog. I did not know that you had adopted, very exciting.

Thank you for the encouragement. I'm not sure how to get in touch with you all, though.